Ir al contenido principal

Past Simple Interview


INTERVIEW
Mr. Koll died yesterday in his house. It was July 15. He died between 1 and 5 o'clock in the morning. He had a big company and was a multi millionaire man. The police interrogated people to understand why and who murdered this man. He was married. His wife, Mariam, was a young beautiful woman. She was 30 years younger than Koll. Mariam was in love with a young man called Steven. Both planned to kill Koll and get his fortune. The police arrived to Koll´s house and started to interrogate Mariam.

Sergeant Smith: Where were you on the night of July 15, Mrs Mariam?
Mariam: I was at home. Koll and I had dinner together.
Sergeant Smith: What time did you have dinner?
Mariam: We had dinner at about 8 o'clock
Sergeant Smith: Was anyone else with you?
Mariam: yes, the maids were in the house
Sergeant: What did you do after dinner?
Mariam: My husband went to sleep and I stayed in the living room, I read a book for about one hour.
Sergeant: After you read the book, what did you do?
Mariam: I went to bed
Sergeant: Was your husband in the room?
Mariam: I don't know. We had separate bedrooms.
Sergeant: What happened the following morning?
Mariam: The maid came to my bedroom and told me that Koll was dead.
Sergeant: What did you do then?
Mariam: I called the police
Sergeant: Who is Steven?
Mariam: I don't know him
Sergeant: So, why was he in your house?
Mariam: He wasn't here.
Sergeant: One of your maids saw Steven here. I´m sorry. You will come with me to the police station. You are suspected of killing your husband together with Mr Steven.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog